Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Can't Believe I'm Really Blogging!

This is way cool! Who would have ever thought that I could manage this, especially without my computer genius, Jack, guiding me each step of the way. But here I am, typing away, and feeling like a real technological whiz. Well, maybe not a whiz, but at least like I'm in the 21st century.

Let me introduce myself and tell you what I'm about.  My name is Dr. Annie Wills, and I'm a Life Coach, which is just about the coolest job in the world, besides being a mom. I get to work with successful, creative women who want to feel more connected to the Divine Presence within themselves. And since most coaching is done on the telephone, I get to do it from the comfort of my deck, with my dogs napping beside me, and my palm tree swaying in the breeze.

What I'd like to do on this blog is connect with other women who want to chat about life, Spirit, being healthy, growing up and old, and living the best, most joyful life they can. To learn more about my coaching practice, visit www.fullcirclecoaching.net 
Thanks for visiting and let me leave you with encouragement to visit   http://youtube.com/watch?v=1NeMC1Fl3J0 and do The Gratitude Dance!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yayyy You! Congratulations on your blogging!

Marcia Walker said...

You go, girl!

Annie Wills said...

One of the reasons I'm 'really blogging' is the support and friendship of people like Melanie and Marcia. I believe that if God meant for us to do it all on our own, we would be here on Earth one person at a time. But here we are all together in this glorious world, and part of the purpose we all share is to be there for each other, in times of need and times of celebration.

As we celebrate Thanksgiving this week, see how many people you can support, even with just a kind word or hug. And celebrate with great gratitude all the blessings you have received. ~Annie~

Anonymous said...

Great going, Annie. I guess I am going to have to break down and keep up with the Annies and Marcias of the world. Cool!

Sue P.

Unknown said...

Congrats Annie!! Now, spill the precious contents of your mind so we can all benefit!